how2teach

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Turning Up the Heat on Those Who Cheat

I have taken so much heat over the years for my strong stance against devolving all sin issues down to the level of some genetic or medical issue. I do not dismiss the relevance of genetics and physicality to spiritual issues, they are inextricably linked. But I do not like the move to make all things simply an issue of the right pill. Here is the latest entry I have seen that further stirs my own hornet's nest. Do you hear the buzzing? Read and weep, ye who love mankind: What's wrong with cheats The cooption of parents as unpaid teachers is at the root of Britain's plagiarism epidemic Frank Furedi Tuesday March 28, 2006 The Guardian

1 Comments:

  • It is not that suprising that everything is being turned into some sort of disease. So many people are not able to admit to the evil within. I believe it was Socrates that said "the unexamined life is not worth living" I wonder if this falls into the unexamined life.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2006 09:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home